This Morning We are Praying For
West Virginia Junior College Morgantown
President and C.E.O…………….. Chad Callen
Type………………………………… 2-year, Private For-Profit
Campus Housing………………… No
Student Population……………… 525
Student-to-Faculty Ratio………. 17 to 1
Charleston, WV (Campus President) …Michelle Miles
“West Virginia Junior College is dedicated to providing students the opportunity for success through specialized training. It is through the educational process that students receive support and encouragement so they may reach their full potential. This College believes this will enhance employability. To accomplish this important goal, this College is committed to career training which emphasizes skills, attitudes, and work habits consistent with good business practices through educational excellence. This College maintains the philosophy that the “student comes first” and practices an “open door” policy allowing students accessibility to all faculty and administrative staff. A cohesive bond between the student and the school is developed as a result of this open communication and is fundamental in the development of the skills and knowledge necessary to prepare for entry into a career field. The mission of the College will be accomplished by the achievement of the following objectives:
a. Continually offer students viable career options by providing quality educational programs based on employer-driven requirements.
b. Maintaining a qualified faculty and staff dedicated to the personal and professional development of each student.
c. Develop each student’s ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, and to think critically.
d. Constantly analyze and update curricula to remain in the forefront of changing and emerging technologies.”
1) Please continue to pray for more workers: “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest” Luke 10.2.
2) Please remember to pray for the leaders of the Christian groups, if there are any, that they would seek God for His leading.
3) Please pray for a revival among the Christians on campus, and that this revival would develop into an awakening for the campus.
4) Please pray for Christian staff, faculty, and administration.
5) December means school holidays, please pray that the Christian Students will not take a holiday from God. Pray that they will come back refreshed and ready.