This Morning We Are Praying For
Seminary Bnos Chaim
President………………………….. Rabbi Yehuda Ari Mintz
Type………………………………… 2-year, Private Non-Profit
Campus Housing……………….. No
Student Population……………. 218
Student-to-Faculty Ratio……. 24 to 1
“In keeping with the spirit and intention of our institution’s founding, Seminary Bnos Chaim has set forth the following goals: • To develop the analytical skills of our students, to expand their fluency and knowledge of the Classical Torah Studies. • To raise the students’ level of learning to the point that they will be capable of becoming responsible community members, mothers who can give over to their children and productive and effective members in the workforce or as teachers. • To foster a positive, warm and vibrant setting conducive to the pursuit of torah study, independent study, and ruchniyus growth. • To provide a superb faculty of instructors who will serve both as personal role models and as student mentors, both in academia and moral values. • To maintain an atmosphere of close cooperation between students and faculty members, thereby creating lifelong ties so that students naturally reach out to faculty members for guidance. • To develop a firm ethical grounding for our students by familiarizing them with the foundations of Jewish ethical thought. • To create and sustain an inspiring environment of the highest ethical/spiritual and moral values both within the institution itself and as an enduring ethical/spiritual imperative for our students wherever they find themselves.”
This Campus Has NOT Been Adopted
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
No Known Gospel Witness
1) Jesus said in Luke 10.2 “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
2) Please pray for all Christian groups who may be on campus. Pray for unity, revival, and boldness.
3) Please pray that revival among Christians will be develop into an awakening on campus.
4) Please pray for Christian staff, faculty, and administration.
5) Please pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to fall on campuses across the United States.