Lawrence Memorial Hospital
School of Nursing
Vice President for Education…Nancy Phoenix Bittner
Type………………………………… 2-year Private Non-Profit
Campus Housing……………….. No
Student Population……………. 282
Student-to-Faculty Ratio……. 6 to 1
“There are approximately 5 international students at Lawrence Memorial Hospital School of Nursing; they make up 1.8% of all total students.”
“The associate of science in nursing degree program provides the foundation courses for individuals to pursue an associate of science in nursing. It prepares a beginning generalist practitioner who will assume the responsibilities of a professional nurse with commensurate knowledge, skills, and attitudes in a structured environment in a variety of primary, secondary and tertiary settings. The graduate is prepared as a provider of care, teacher, leader and manager for clients who have common, well- defined health problems. As an advocate, the graduate collaborates with other members of the health care team in designing comprehensive care for the client and family utilizing established research and valuing its influence on practice.”
This Campus Has NOT Been Adopted
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
No Known Gospel Witness
1. Luke 10.2 Jesus said to them: “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
2. Please continue to pray for a revival among the Christians students, faculty, and staff.
3. Pray that the revival will turn into an awakening among the non-Christian student, faculty, and staff.
4. Please pray for the students who may be living on campus. Pray for sexual purity in the dorms and on campus.
5. Please remember to pray for any international students who may be on campus. We are praying that they would be exposed to the gospel and receive Jesus as their savior. Pray for those who make a commitment to Christ, that when they return home, they would stand strong as a witness for Christ.