President………………………….. Steven R. DiSalvo
Type………………………………… 4-year, Private Non-Profit
Campus Housing……………….. Yes
Student Population……………. 4,741
Student-to-Faculty Ratio……. 11 to 1
International Students (2019) 95 from at least 26 Countries.
Australia, Canada, China, Colombia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Israel, Japan, Mexico, Mongolia, Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Taiwan, Turkey, United Kingdom, Venezuela.
“Shaped by a bold entrepreneurial spirit, Endicott College offers students a vibrant academic environment that remains true to its founding principle of integrating professional and liberal arts with experiential learning including internship opportunities across disciplines. The College fosters a spirit of excellence by creating a challenging yet supportive and inclusive environment in which students are encouraged to take intellectual risks, pursue scholarly and creative interests, contribute to the community, and explore diverse career paths. Endicott is committed to supporting the personal and professional development of its students, preparing them to assume meaningful roles within the greater community both domestically and internationally.”
This Campus Has NOT Been Adopted
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
Christian Community at Endicott College…?
- Luke 10.2 Jesus said to them: “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
- Please continue to pray for a revival among the Christians students, faculty, and staff.
- Pray that the revival will turn into an awakening among the non-Christian student, faculty, and staff.
- Please pray for the students who may be living on campus. Pray for sexual purity in the dorms and on campus.
- Please remember to pray for any international students who may be on campus. We are praying that they would be exposed to the gospel and receive Jesus as their savior. Pray for those who make a commitment to Christ, that when they return home, they would stand strong as a witness for Christ.