Penn State University – Abington
“It’s time to come together to mask up or pack up. Penn State has launched an integrated effort to remind faculty, staff and students at all campuses and in adjacent communities of the importance of doing their part to limit the spread of COVID-19.“Mask Up or Pack Up” is a research-based campaign that is also launched in State College to create a seamless message for students and other members of the community. Help us spread the word to colleagues, family, friends and neighbors by taking a picture wearing a mask, posting to social media, and hashtagging #MaskUpOrPackUp.”
This Campus Has Been Adopted By:
Evangel AG, Glenolden, PA
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
Abington Christian Fellowship…………………………………. Kikelomomi Olayinka-Yusuf
1) Jesus said in Luke 10.2 “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore
beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
2) Students are under a lot of stress.
a) They have little hope for the future
b) Paying for college is very expensive
c) Balancing school work, family dynamics, cultural expectations, the political
climate, and racial tensions, just to name a few.
3) Pray for unity within the Christian community on campuses across the country.
4) Ask God to send a student awakening to our University campuses.
5) Pray that the Holy Spirit will bring conviction of “sin, righteousness and
judgment” (Jn 16.8).
6) Pray for the school administrators, staff and faculty.
7) Pray for local churches to be involved in the lives of students, especially the
community campuses and schools in small towns.