This Morning We Are Praying For
Beth Medrash Govoha
President………………………….. Unable to Locate
Type………………………………… 4-year, Private Non-Profit
Campus Housing …………………Yes
Student-to-Faculty Ratio……20 to 1
“There are approximately 107 international students at Beth Medrash Govoha; they make up 1.6% of all total students.”
“Beth Medrash Govoha is an institution of Higher Education that specializes in advanced Talmudic scholarship. Its primary objective is to produce Talmudic scholars and to thereby provide firm, lifelong foundations for its students, graduates and their communities. Beth Medrash Govoha strives to offer the broadest Talmudic curriculum available in any such institute in the world, providing its students with the opportunity to study almost any area in the widest spectrum of Talmudic study. Beth Medrash Govoha is dedicated to helping its students achieve the highest level of scholarship along with intensive commitment to academic excellence in every area of Talmudic Studies. This is achieved both through unique scope in the student body and through a broad array of Talmudic Studies programs, which surpass that of any other institute in the world. Beth Medrash Govoha carries out its objectives through its undergraduate and graduate divisions and through its community based programs. The Beth Medrash Govoha undergraduate school is a five-year college[.] … The school also prepares students to integrate scholarly training into their personal and professional lives. … An integral part of the scholastic and professional aims is ethical and moral growth and maturity of the students, based on Jewish ethics and philosophy.”
This Campus Has NOT Been Adopted
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
No Known Gospel Witness
1) Jesus said in Luke 10.2 “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
2) Please pray for all Christian groups who may be on campus. Pray for unity, revival, and boldness.
3) Please pray that revival among Christians will be develop into an awakening on campus.
4) Please pray for Christian staff, faculty, and administration.
5) Please pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to fall on campuses across the United States.