This Morning We Are Praying For
Bais Medrash Toras Chesed
President………………………….. Unable to Locate
Type………………………………… 4-year, Private Non-Profit
Campus Housing……………….. Yes
Student Population……………. 150
Student-to-Faculty Ratio……. 25 to 1
“The mission of Bais Medrash Toras Chesed is to promote and encourage the study of ethical works and teachings; to stimulate and foster the education and development of young people; to establish programs to further these principles and ideals; to organize and conduct philosophical discussions among members of this corporation and with other individuals and groups; to increase, foster and advance the understanding of historical principles, ideals and traditions and to create and establish programs to further such principles, ideals and traditions; to endeavor to inculcate and maintain high moral and ethical standards in men and women; to engage in charitable activities and service to benefit the community; to aid, assist and support charitable organizations in furtherance of ethical principles and ideals; to act in concert with other organizations, agencies and institutions to accomplish the purposes of the corporation; to receive, establish and maintain a fund or funds or real or personal property, or both, and subject to lawful restrictions and limitations, to use and apply the whole or any part of the income therefrom and principal thereof exclusively for educational purposes and generally to further and advance historical ethical principles, ideals and traditions. With these objectives in mind, Bais Medrash Toras Chesed will prepare its students to enter graduate and professional programs, as well as to pursue continued further studies in their personal lives.”
This Campus Has NOT Been Adopted
Known Christian Groups on Campus:
No Known Gospel Witness
1) Jesus said in Luke 10.2 “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into His harvest.”
2) Please pray for all Christian groups who may be on campus. Pray for unity, revival, and boldness.
3) Please pray that revival among Christians will be develop into an awakening on campus.
4) Please pray for Christian staff, faculty, and administration.
5) Please pray for the power of the Holy Spirit to fall on campuses across the United States.